Actions and Detail Panel
NHS England business case training: London
Tue 28 March 2017, 10:00 – 16:30 BST
This one-day course will cover the below topics to help you develop effective business cases within the NHS:
- Introduction to business cases and how they are used in the NHS
- Building a compelling case for change
- Identifying and developing options
- Evaluating options and developing compelling recommendations
- Effective presentation of business cases and their benefit
- Effective influencing of relevant stakeholders.
If spaces are now full for this training session, we are also running one in Leeds on Monday 20th March- please click here to register for the event.