Being held again at Engineers' House on Clifton Down, this will be a vital three hours of information for anyone with a vested interest in the NHS Pension Scheme, and how the recent changes could affect your future.
Topics to be covered include:
- A general overview of all Sections of the NHS Pension Scheme
- How the NHS Pension Scheme could and should affect your retirement planning
- The Pension Life Time Allowance (LTA changes, Protection Available, Avoiding future LTA charges)
- The Pension Annual Allowance (AA changes and the use of carry-back)
- Autumn Statement 2016 (how the announcements will affect doctors)
- Brexit, Trump and a Year of Political Shocks (how best to protect your investments in uncertain times)
The kitchens at Engineers' House are becoming increasingly well known and we'll be serving a hot three-course buffet supper as part of the event, so if you needed an extra incentive, there it is!
Do you have questions about NHS Pension Workshop?
Contact Richard Higgs