NHS STRESS CONTROL COURSE
Stress causes a wide range of psychological and physical problems such as:
- You might find it hard to stop worrying or dwelling on problems
- You might find that life isn’t all that fulfilling
- You feel down, on edge or overwhelmed.
The Stress Control course delivered by Leeds IAPT (an NHS Service) are designed to help with these typical experiences. The sessions are two hours long and are delivered by qualified practitioners. Classes are designed to follow a self-help model aimed at enabling people to start to improve their wellbeing straight away.
Engaging with these courses will help you to:
- Learn effective coping strategies and tips to improve emotional health
- Learn about stress and why it is such a common problem
- Cope better with future difficulties and be well prepared for any future treatment
This course is 6 weeks long and will be delivered at the same time each week with the last session being held on Wednesday 2nd November. The classes are informal in nature and you will not be required to share any experiences.
For more information about the IAPT service please go to www.leedsiapt.com