Actions and Detail Panel
NIGERIA BUILDING MATERIAL EXPO 2017
Tue, 2 May 2017, 09:30 – Wed, 3 May 2017, 18:00 WAT
ABOUT THE EVENT
NIGERIA BUILDING MATERIAL EXPO (NBME), 2017
The Largest Made in Nigeria Building Material Show
Global Homes Magazine, is organizing The Largest Made in Nigeria Building Material Show captioned: Nigeria building Material Expo, 2017 with the theme BUY NIGERIA TO BUILD NIGERIA.
The trade show is expected to bring an entire portfolio of building and construction products and solutions in one place from 2nd and 3rd May 2017 where building material Manufacturers, Suppliers and Service providers showcase their best at Oriental Hotel 3 Lekki - Epe Express Way, Lagos, Nigeria.
This Expo is designed to promote made in Nigeria building products to Nigerians, Africa and the world with the ultimate aim of gaining wide acceptance and patronage; showcasing the inventiveness and competitiveness of producers of building material products from Nigeria and exposing the challenges facing the sector while proffering solutions for the way forward.
PRESENTATIONS AND DISCUSSIONS
Outstanding professionals and seasoned executives have been lined up to lay bare the inherent benefits to be reaped in sustaining the tempo of a market saturated with made in Nigeria building products.
The conference is designed with networking in mind: throughout coffee and lunch breaks and discussion sessions the event provides an excellent opportunity to promote your services in the environment where the deals get done.
SPONSORSHIP AND EXHIBITION OPPORTUNITIES
As the largest made in Nigeria building material show that will bring together key building material producers and investors for two days under one roof for learning, networking and deal-making. We urge you to MAXIMIZE YOUR INVOLVEMENT with one of our customised sponsorship and exhibition packages so as to:
• Position yourself as a key player
• Make new contacts
• Demonstrate expertise
• Gain prime exposure to senior decision makers
• Showcase your company’s products
• Give an investor presentation
If the above sounds like what you want simply fill out the form on our website inquire about potential sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
- His Excellency, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, GCON, Vice President, Federal Republic of Nigeria
- His Excellency, Akinwunmi Ambode, Executive Governor of Lagos State
- Babatunde Fashola (SAN), Minister for Power, Works and Housing
- Kemi Adeosun, Minister for Finance
- Okechukwu E. Enelamah, Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment (MITI)
- Ms. Yewande Sadiku, ES/CEO, Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC)
- Mr. Osita A. Aboloma, DG/CE, Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON)
- Mr Rasheed Adejare Olaoluwa, MD/CEO, Bank of Industry (BOI)
- Dr. Frank S. Udemba Jacobs (MON), President, Manufactures Association of Nigeria (MAN)
- .Mr. Gbolahan Lawal Commissioner for Housing, Lagos State