A selection of Nigerians will be hosting sessions across the UK and the main aim is giving back!
You don't have to be Nigerian to attend these sessions but it's a week for Nigerian individuals to utilise their gift and craft to empower and inspire others and that's why we have called it NIGERIAN IMPACT WEEK. The dates are perfect as the sessions fall during the school half term so sessions can include people from the age of 16.
- Learn to dance African style!
- Learn to cook healthy Nigerian dishes
- Attend a personal finance/banking seminar, led by experts and even polish your CV
- Take part in Gospel Karaoke for your chance to win personalised headphones or a microphone
- Meet some Nigerian Muslims who are successful in their chosen field and hear them discuss current issues and what they have overcome
- Learn to sew and create different hairstyles
- Attend the Q&A session with notable Nigerian media and entertainment figures such as a photographer, presenter, fashion designer, TV network manager and a celeb Publicist.
You will have fun, learn a lot, connect with others and be inspired!
Supporting the Nwannediya Health Centre (Abia state, Nigeria) - visit official site www.thinkingofnigeria.com
Register to host a session or add your name to the 'early reserve list'