San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This night running workshop will give runners of Endure24 a chance to experience night running before the big event in June.
During this session, you will receive:
- A guided trail run led by myself, fully qualified running coach and experienced run guide
- Advice on running with a head torch
- Advice and coaching on how to run trails in darkness
- Advice on training and preparing for Endure24
- Advice on strategy for Endure24
Starting and finishing in Guildford, the run features some of the best scenery in the Surrey Hills, including the wonderful St Martha's church and hill.
This session is perfect for those new to night running, who may be nervous about the night aspect of Endure24, and want to see what it's all about before the event.
Pace: This is not a race! We will run as a group and share this experience together. There will be breaks for head torch instruction.
Kit: A full kit list will be provided.
I have spare head torches for those that don't yet have one.
Getting there: Guildford has excellent transport links by both car and train. Full details will be provided.
When & Where
RUNNING ADVENTURES are specialists in RUNNING COACHING and GUIDED RUNNING ADVENTURES.