The 4-day NLP Diploma (INLPTA certified) gives you a wide-ranging tool-kit of cutting edge NLP techniques to make the changes in your life that you want.
What the course covers
- Explore your dreams to be the best you can be, and how to make your dreams a reality
- Gain control over your emotions and reactions so you can choose the state of mind to be in to get the best results
- Learn to use different styles of communication in pictures, words, logic and feelings
- Uncover the power of your unconscious mind
- Find out and overcome your own limiting beliefs and reprogramme yourself to be whoever you want to be
- Build relationships with others
- Discover the keys to winning instant trust and respect with all kinds of people so that you can develop your personal influence
- Learn techniques that can help you bring about change in people at work or in your personal life
- Understand what makes other people tick, and what makes yourself tick, so you can tune in to their drivers to achieve win/win results
- Read non-verbal communication fluently to understand hidden messages and use that information to tailor your own communication
How is the training conducted?
Each day is full of activities focused on helping you to develop your own goals by applying NLP in all areas of your life, personal and professional.
By the end of the course you will have skills and tools to make your life goals a reality, as well as the confidence to use these skills built through having applied them to yourself and to others with the personal supervision of the course tutors.
What if you attend this course?
Successful completion of the NLP Diploma enables you to use NLP techniques for personal development and growth. You will receive your Diploma certificate from INLPTA, and also be eligible for Associate Membership of ANLP.
What does this course cost?
The cost of the Diploma is £500 plus VAT (total £600).
This cost excludes the cost of your travel and accomodation, and we recommend that you make arrangements for these as soon as you book your place on the course. There is a wide range of accommodation choices in Caleta de Fuste, and we will be providing a free shuttle bus from Caleta to the course venue and back each day.
Who runs this course?
The course is organised and administered by NLP Edinburgh, which is a trading name of Allen Training Associates Ltd. Training is led by Madeleine Allen, an internationally-recognised trainer of NLP, accredited by INLPTA, The International NLP Trainers' Association.
We also offer occasional additional courses and events which may be of interest to you. Keep in touch with us through our website www.nlpedinburgh.co.uk or our Facebook page.
Does this course lead to an NLP qualification?
Yes, the Diploma is a recognised qualification in the foundation skills of NLP. Successful students will receive their Diploma certified by INLPTA, The International NLP Trainers' Association.
What is the refund policy?
No one wants to have to cancel, however sometimes circumstances are beyond your control. Although we will do everything within our ability to help you in the unfortunate event that you need to cancel, there needs to be an agreed 'Cancellation Policy'. Here's how ours works:
We will always try to book you onto an alternative course date wherever possible, in which case your payments will be applied to that course date. If we cannot book you onto an alternative course, then the following charges will apply:
Date of Cancellation More than 2 months before the event start date - We will refund any payments made.
Between 2 months and 1 month before the course is scheduled to take place - We will charge you a fee of 50% of the total booking value.
Less than 1 month before the course is scheduled to take place - We will charge you a fee of 100% of the total booking value.
Alternatively, a substitute delegate may be named, provided that Allen Training Associates Ltd. is notified in writing of such substitution prior to the event.