I am absolutely thrilled and delighted to be running the NLP for Success, one day event, supporting attendees to enhance their communication skills and outcomes by learning about and experiencing the incredible power of NLP.
NLP, used with grace and integrity, is a potent approach to enable anyone to manage any situation with confidence and choice.
This workshop includes theory, demonstrations and experiential learning on;
- An Introduction to NLP, including pre-suppositions and the pillars upon which the field of NLP rests.
- Learning about creating rapport and using effective calibration techniques.
- Understanding the principles of mirroring, matching, pacing and leading to allow further building of rapport.
- Learning how to ‘sponsor’ others and recognising how this impacts on rapport-building.
- Gaining an awareness of the different representational systems and how these influence and increase effectiveness in communications.
- Experiencing the benefits of ‘anchoring’ a positive, desired state of performance and being able to access that state at will.
- Practising and understanding how to move effortlessly into different Perceptual Positions to enable you to communicate more effectively, solve problems more easily, and deliver excellent client care in your business.
On completion of this workshop you will have;
- Gained confidence in your abilities to communicate with clients and colleagues even more effectively;
- Acquired a working knowledge of basic NLP theory and how you can use this to improve your performance;
- An appreciation of how your perspective impacts on and determines your behaviour; and how shifting perspective can impact on your choices and results;
- The ability to increase the effectiveness of your written and verbal communication skills;
- Developed enhanced client care skills, including the ability to deal more potently with any arising issues;
- Improved significantly your ability to experience and demonstrate empathy;
- Expanded, improved and increased your own individual awareness and perceptions of how you are responsible, instrumental and capable of achieving your own success and potential as a business owner.
This workshop is aimed at individuals who would like to gain an understanding of what NLP is about, and who would also like to learn new skills and strategies for communication and working with people - whether that's work colleagues, your team, friends or family. There is always a different way of looking at a situation, and always something new to learn.
Bernadette Sarginson is a Certified NLP Practitioner, having qualified in 2008 on a one year (21 day) experiential learning programme, endorsed by John Grinder (one of the Co-Founders of NLP). She uses NLP principles extensively and in an integrated way both personally and professionally.
When & Where
Bernadette Sarginson is an inspirational Coach, Trainer, Mentor, Networking Strategist and Professional Organiser who embraces personal change and empowerment. She has many years of business success and experience and is thrilled to be bringing her skills and expertise into the team at The Athena Network, as Regional Director for both Nottingham and Leicester. Her vision is to empower the people she works and connects with, whatever their area of business or expertise, to develop their skills and resources so that they achieve their true potential; building confidence and improving performance - in whatever circumstances - both personal and professional. Bernadette delivers the networking strategy training at our Athena meetings and welcomes the opportunity to support members to demonstrate their own expertise and support fellow members and visitors, by delivering business development training sessions.