San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The NLP Grapevine is our way of enabling you to keep in touch with others who are interested in NLP, through regular Practice Groups, and occasional additional courses and events which may be of interest to you.
The Practice Group is always held on the last Thursday evening of every month.
Who is it for?
The NLP Grapevine Practice Group is for all those who have an interest in NLP.
People who have already studied NLP to any level are welcome, as are people who have never studied NLP at all. All we ask is that you come with an interest in NLP, an open mind and a willingness to share with others.
What happens at a Practice Group?
- We normally have a theme or topic each month. When a topic has been chosen, it will be published on our website on the NLP Grapevine Page
- After initial introductions and a chance to get to know each other, someone introduces the theme briefly. They then suggest a practice exercise based around the theme.
- The remainder of the time is for practice. Some people like to do the exercise that has been suggested. Others may choose to practice something else, in which case they find a willing partner from within the group.
- We then get together for a short reflection at the end of the evening.
What is provided?
- We provide tea, coffee, water and nibbles.
- We also share any materials used during the evening, and provide a way for you to keep in touch with each other.
How do I get there?
- We recommend that you use public transport wherever possible, as parking is very limited in central Edinburgh. If you do come by car, we suggest you park in the John Lewis' car park which is just the other side of St. Andrew Square.
- On arrival at the building, press the the buzzer for the third floor to gain access. Then take the stairs or the lift to the third floor where you will be welcomed.
Who runs the Practice Group?
- Each evening is led by a different volunteer from amongst the members of the group. The group suggests topics that they would like to have and then people volunteer to lead a topic of their choice. Anyone can volunteer to lead a topic, and occasionally guest presenters are invited to lead a topic.
- The NLP Grapevine Practice Group is organised and administered by Bright Light NLP, which is a trading name of Allen Training Associates Ltd.
- We also offer occasional additional courses and events which may be of interest to you. Keep in touch with us through our website www.nlpedinburgh.co.uk or our Facebook page.
Do I have to be qualified in NLP to attend the event?
No. The NLP Grapevine is open to anyone with an interest in NLP, and any level of experience, or none. All we ask is that you bring an open mind and a willingness to participate.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No. Simply turn up and give your name at the door.
What is the refund policy?
If you have paid in advance, and are subsequently unable to attend, simply let us know. We can transfer your booking to another Grapevine date or refund your booking fee.
Save This Event
When & Where
Bright Light NLP
Bright Light NLP (previously NLP Edinburgh) offers high quality training in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). Our programmes are led by Madeleine Allen, an internationally-accredited NLP trainer. Madeleine's training is practical, personal and delivers real lasting change.