NLP Training Course Content:
What will we cover on the 15-day Practitioner course:
- Introduction, history, pillars and presuppositions of NLP
- Behavioural Flexibility – understanding why and how the flexible approach is the winning approach.
- Rapport – creating deeper, more meaningful connections with people. Understanding how to manage Rapport.
- Understanding the link between mind and body, and how to influence yourself using mind/body.
- VAKOG – the sensory modes of taking in information. Visual, Auditory, Kinaesthetic, Olfactory, Gustatory
- Conscious and Unconscious Mind
- NLP Communications Models
- Meta Models – the thinking that is driving you – and how to manage it, so you can drive the thinking
- State Management (How to manage your own state, manage nerves, etc)
- Anchoring, goal-setting and outcome thinking – to get what you want, when you want it.
- Sensory Acuity work, using VAKOG and beyond – deepening and supporting your sensory acuity.
- Understanding how others experience the world too.
- Creating changes for yourself and others – goal-setting thinking, goal management, belief-change to empower yourself.
- NLP Coaching. Using the NLP principles to coach yourself and others. This practitioner certificate equips you with a coaching experience and skills to further develop your own NLP coaching practice.
- State Management, including anchors, uptime, downtime, Circle of Excellence. How to manage an resourceful state, eg: nerves. And how to transform it into a resourceful state, eg: excitement, enthusiasm, curiosity
- Language – clean language, metaphors, the language of hypnosis (Milton Language), using language to influence and understand, ourselves and others.
- Phobia cures – learning the traditional and proven phobia cure of NLP
- Reframing and Representation. How do we represent our own worlds. How would we rather see it? Repositioning the world, or rather how you view it, to achieve what you want. Active reframing techniques to support your positive world-view.
- Time Line work – using the time lines to identify and change your emotions relating to past and future events. Creating the future that you want.
- Managing Rapport actively, including matching, pacing and leading. Using Rapport in various
- situations, eg: at work, over the phone, with family members, with your manager and with your employees. Good rapport can enable you to communicate with greater meaning and better results.It can help you to put across negative news, as well as to reframe information as you wish.
- Strategies and understanding. We all run strategies. For example, we may frequently
- procrastinate, usually run late, or be a people-pleaser. These are strategies that may not be getting us what we want, but they are there to protect, help and support us. Understanding the strategies that we are running, as well as the strategies of others, can enable us to effectively change our own strategies, and thereby perform at our most effective.
- Understanding others’ strategies, eg: customers’ buying strategies and management strategies.
- Parts Integration. How often has a “part” of you wanted one thing, whereas another “part” wanted something else? Parts integration works to resolve internal conflict
- Certification: upon a satisfactory pass, your 15-Day NLP Practitioner Programme, will give you:
– NLP Practitioner Certificate
– NLP Coaching Certificate.
– Three months introductory membership to ANLP – Association for Neuro Linguistic
– Membership of our online NLP group for ongoing discussions, practice etc
– Special rates for upcoming trainings and events.
Early-bird rates are available
Payment plans are available
18-20 September 2015
16-18 October 2015
27-29 November 2015
15-17 January 2016
5-7 February 2016
To book on this NLP training, and for further information please contact Sue Haswell.
01626 864458 and 07772 333001
When & Where
Big Results Training
Big Results Training
Based in Devon, UK, Big Results Training works to enable greater choice by quality training and facilitation.
A training company of choice for many local authorities, large employers and corporates, we deliver bespoke training and high quality courses in NLP, Communications, Mindfulness, Stress management and resilience.
Throughout all our courses we focus on minimising stress, boosting resilience, enhancing communication and making living FUN and more successful
Big Results Training offers a series of programmes that will lead to you being able to make more choices, and live more effectively. Our aim is to equip people and organisations with the toolkit to make positive choices in their lives, emotions, thinking and behaviour. We enable people to understand that there is always a choice, and that they can always mindfully choose their own brilliant, resilient, successful future!