NLP Practitioner Part 1 - Foundation Skills
Saturday, May 12, 2012 at 10:00 AM - Friday, May 18, 2012 at 6:00 PM (BST)
NLP Practitioner Part 1 - (7 Days)
with Judith Lowe
12-18 May 2012
This intensive PPD Learning NLP programme gives you an 'exciting 'hands-on' introduction to all the fundamentals of NLP and sets up the learning for the more advanced material in Part Two.
- create and maintain genuine rapport
- set achievable and value-driven personal and professional goals
- explore constructively problems and difficulties within a goal
- understand and communicate compellingly to different thinking styles
- enrich your understanding of a situation by experiencing it from different perspectives
- gather high quality information for business or coaching purposes
- create and manage your emotional state for high performance
- positively influence others and support their ability to experience more choices
- reframe and reorganise perceptions to direct attention more creatively
- use physical and mental alignment to become more congruent and confident
You will learn the observational and relational skill-set which makes NLP really 'work' and you'll get to appreciate some of the history, ideas and attitudes which power the field.
Part one - NLP Practitioner £850 + VAT
“Judith Lowe is one of the most vibrant and visionary people I know. She is a superb trainer and brings a special energy and passion into everything she does. Her style incorporates a marvelous balance of confidence, compassion and humor complemented by impressive competence and skill.
As importantly, Judith is committed to the deep principles and core values of NLP. She is one of those rare people that truly ‘walks the talk’ of NLP and consistently updates her own skills and provides leading edge developments for her students.
I also deeply admire her selfless devotion to her students and community. It is a pleasure to wholeheartedly endorse Judith and her training.”
Win a Discover NLP Day
With Judith Lowe
Register for our newsletter onwww.ppdlearning.co.ukusing code EVE037 to enter our monthly draw
When & Where
PPD Learning Ltd
One of the world's leading Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Training Institutes led by Judith Lowe, one of the UK's most experienced and popular trainers - PPD Learning have twenty five years of expertise in Neuro Linguistic Programming training, with an international reputation for high standards, innovation and integrity.
Our intensive NLP training programmes are lively, practical and transformational - and include individual coaching and support - the very best of NLP to help you develop your career, your personal skills, meet challenges and find fulfillment.
Our Associate NLP training team is simply world-class with regular guests Robert Dilts, Judith DeLozier, and Joseph O'Connor and our certificates are co-signed by John Grinder himself, the co-developer of Neuro Linguistic Programming.