Actions and Detail Panel
NLP Taster Weekend
Sat, 20 May 2017, 09:00 – Sun, 21 May 2017, 16:00 BST
NLP Taster Weekend - Delivered by Anne Harper, Author, Trainer and Coach assisted by Liz Rees
Would you like to be a better communicator, know how to build rapport with others and manage difficult situations and relationships?
Would you like to learn how to, increase confidence, manage stress and control your emotional state?
Would you like to identify and overcome blocks that prevent you moving forward?
Would you like to know how to set meaningful goals ?
NLP tools your will explore during the 2 days:
Language Patterns -
- Understanding how the way we use language can
- Influence our states and our behaviours
Outcome Goal Setting with Timeline
- Goal setting is a powerful process for thinking about your ideal future, and for motivating yourself to turn your vision of this future into reality.
- asking questions with respect for what is really going on for others.
- managing and changing your emotional state when you want to.
- transforming difficult situations into win/win outcome.
“Anne and her team at CPD were brilliant. At all times were both personable and professional. Our dignity was protected at all times, feels like we were very well taught by good friends – thank you so much!”
"A huge thank you for the journey of self discovery and the environment of trust and confidentiality to open up and grow as a person”