Do you enjoy working with young people?
Would you get personal satisfaction from helping ‘tomorrow’s adults’ create bigger, brighter futures for themselves?
Have you thought about coaching or NLP as a career and want a way of marketing your skills?
If so, come along to our Discovery Day all about coaching and NLP programmes that help empower tomorrow’s adults.
Over the last 7 years I have developed a series of skill sets, using NLP (neuro linguisitic programming – a set of powerful communication skills), coaching and relaxation techniques that can completely change the attitude, motivation, confidence levels and self esteem of a child or teenager.
Using these skills, you can – with both children, teenagers, parents and educators:
- Improve self-confidence with their peers or adults
- Help improve exam results
- Overcome fears and phobias
- Turn anxious children into confident children
- Transform troubled teenagers into positive young adults
I know, from the results my team and I have been getting in schools and with private one-to-one clients that we, as adults, can make a difference to a young persons life – if we know how to approach the situation correctly with the right set of skills. And this is what this special day is all about.
I’d like to introduce you to a new type of coaching and communication programme that has a ready made audience – the millions of young people in your community.
On the day I will demonstrate, by way of example and practical exercises:
- How to motivate a young person to see their future differently
- How to give a teenager a sense of destiny and control over their life
- Why no child is ever a lost cause
How to inspire youngsters to contribute to their community
By the end of the day you will know two things:
1. Whether you want to work with young people
2. Whether our unique combination of skills and results are ones you would like to learn.