Actions and Detail Panel
NLP4Kids Discovery Day
Sat 25 March 2017, 09:30 – 17:30 GMT
Do you enjoy working with young people?
Would you get personal satisfaction from helping ‘tomorrow’s adults’ create bigger, brighter futures for themselves?
Have you thought about coaching or NLP as a career and want a way of marketing your skills?
If so, come along to our Discovery Day all about coaching and NLP programmes that help empower tomorrow’s adults.
Over the last 7 years I have developed a series of skill sets, using NLP (neuro linguisitic programming – a set of powerful communication skills), coaching and relaxation techniques that can completely change the attitude, motivation, confidence levels and self esteem of a child or teenager.
Using these skills, you can – with both children, teenagers, parents and educators:
- Improve self-confidence with their peers or adults
- Help improve exam results
- Overcome fears and phobias
- Turn anxious children into confident children
- Transform troubled teenagers into positive young adults
I know, from the results my team and I have been getting in schools and with private one-to-one clients that we, as adults, can make a difference to a young persons life – if we know how to approach the situation correctly with the right set of skills.
And this is what this special day is all about.
I’d like to introduce you to a new type of coaching and communication programme that has a ready made audience – the millions of young people in your community.
On the day I will demonstrate, by way of example and practical exercises:
- How to motivate a young person to see their future differently
- How to give a teenager a sense of destiny and control over their life
- Why no child is ever a lost cause
- How to inspire youngsters to contribute to their community
By the end of the day you will know two things:
1. Whether you want to work with young people
2. Whether our unique combination of skills and results are ones you would like to learn
Can’t make it?
Here’s some other options for you:
Book in a one to one meeting with our company director:
Over the phone
At our Office in Hemel Hempstead
Click here to arrange this: https://NLP4Kids.youcanbook.me
You can give us a call at anytime to arrange a more detailed chat. Tel: 0203 66 77 294