Actions and Detail Panel
Non Domestic Energy Assessor Level 3/4 Combined - 10.04.2017
Mon, 10 Apr 2017, 09:00 – Fri, 14 Apr 2017, 17:00
Cost £1995 plus VAT
Outline of 3 day programme:
- Introduction to programme
- Introduction to Construction Technology and how these are entered into SBEM
- Practical data entries of construction
- Identifying Level 3 , Level 4 and level 5 Buildings by constructional features and building services
- Introduction and overview of Building Services including Heating systems, hot water systems, renewable technologies, extract systems, lighting and display lighting.
- How to identify and/or calculate HVAC efficiencies, Hot water efficiencies, extract rates.
- How building services are entered into SBEM
- Practical data entries of building services
- Background to SBEM
- Zoning principles including zone heights and air permeability
- Envelopes - Wall, floor, ceilings, roof and door areas and how to enter into SBEM
- Glazing types, frame factor, aspect ratio and surface area ratio calculations, transmission factor calculations and how to enter into SBEM
- Recommendations and principles for editing/removal
- Practical data entries of zones, envelopes, doors and glazing
Throughout sessions relevant conventions will be discussed and explanation of their application to projects.
You will then attend a further 2 days classroom training, to cover SBEM level 4.
Our fees include registration fee with ABBE, all assessment fee’s and access to EPC Reporter. There are no hidden extras.
Please note that a minimum of 4 people are required on any classroom based training
Please email email@example.com or call 0333 123 1418 if you would like to check for last minute availability.