Non-Executive Directors: How to get the best from your CEO and Chairman
The effective functioning of the board is crucial to a well-run business.
Constructive challenging is an important aspect of being a non-exec, and fully understanding each role can help ensure the board interacts well and fulfils on their responsibilities.
Set to be a great evening, clarifying:
- The difference between exec and non-exec roles
- What NEDs and Chairmen require and expect of their fellow board members
- Insights into what can be done to ensure effective board relationships
- Where critical friend / constructive challenge is important
- What to do when your voice goes unheard
Please save the date to listen to insights from guest speakers, ask the panel your questions during the interactive Q&A, and network with fellow board members and non-executive directors.
This session is designed for non-executivedirectors but also provides insight for CEOs and Chairmen for the role of the non-exec, set to be a great all-round evening.