Actions and Detail Panel
Non-Financial Reporting Directive 2017
Wed 26 April 2017, 08:30 – 11:00 BST
With the Non-Financial Reporting Directive introduced in December, there is again a lack of clarity surrounding UK sustainability legislation and the challenges it poses.
Carbon Credentials provides guidance for clients navigating the evolving sustainability reporting landscape – mandatory and voluntary. Given this new legislation we felt it was time to explore the issue again.
Join Carbon Credentials, guest speakers and an engaged group of sustainability and corporate disclosure professionals at our free, invitation-only workshop designed to explore the scope and impact of the Non-Financial Reporting Directive on businesses and employees.
The key objectives for this event will be:
- To clarify whether your organisation qualifies for NFRD, the scope and implications of it, and how it aligns with other reporting frameworks
- To assess the additional burden the NFRD imposes and the potential value from the reporting process
- To learn what other organisations are doing in response to compliance to NFRD and discuss best practice
Why you should attend this event
This event comes in response to the buzz, and some early action, around the Directive and other sustainability reporting initiatives like the FSB’s Taskforce on Climate-related Financial Disclosure, the London Stock Exchange's reporting guidance and the Energy Transition Law in France.
It has been designed to be of most value to Heads of Sustainability, Finance Directors and Company Secretaries - all those involved in producing their company’s annual report, and managing the ESG information and the data that underpins it.
- Mark Evans, ESG Analyst, Jupiter Fund Management PLC.
- Olivia Jamison, Partner at the international law firm CMS Cameron McKenna.
- Michael Zimonyi, Policy & External Affairs Manager, Climate Disclosure Standards Board (CDSB).
The workshop will be hosted at our office from 08.30 – 11.00am. Breakfast will be provided.