Actions and Detail Panel
North Dorset Bite Sized "Develop a Robust Business Plan for your Organisati...
Wed 25 January 2017, 10:00 – 12:00 GMT
This two hour ‘Bite Size’ course, led by Dorset Community Action, is aimed at voluntary and community groups who would like to develop their skills and knowledge to write their own business plan, to help give them direction as an organisation, to help them become "fit for funding" or to strive for charitable status.
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for new and existing groups who want to develop the skills and tools to write your own robust business plan.
.What will the course will cover?
- Understanding what a business plan is and why you need one
- Knowing what information it should include and who should be involved
- Understanding how to know your organisation in context, your market, your activities, monitoring and evaluation and finance
- Knowing how to plan for problems and understand legal issues
- Understanding how to pull this all together
- Knowing how to develop an action plan and start using a business plan template
Date: 25th January 2017 (9.45am registration for 10am start - 12 noon finish)
Venue: Gillingham Fire Station
Cost: £30 pp for voluntary and community groups, £40 pp for statutory groups
Refreshments will be provided.
Further information:- please contact us on 01202 847605 or email firstname.lastname@example.org