Actions and Detail Panel
North East Regional Meeting
Tue 15 November 2016, 08:00 – 10:30 GMT
Join us for a brief BESA update, and a keynote presentation from Arlen Pettitt of the North East Chamber of Commerce, focussing on the post Brexit in the region.
There will also be a discussion on proposed changes to the BESA constitution chaired by BESA CEO Paul McLaughlin.
1. Chairman’s Opening Remarks
3. Minutes of the previous meeting - to approve the minutes of the meeting held on Tue 21 June 2016. (Previously distributed).
4. Matters arising - to raise any matters arising from the previous minutes
5. Membership Changes & development - to receive advice from the Regional Manager on any new applications for Membership and to record any Membership Changes and details.
6. Training - Roger Brown will provide an update on the regional apprentice situation.
7. Presentation - Arlen Pettitt from the CBI will present on the post Brexit regional trading environment.
8. Regional & local issues
10. DONM – Tue ? March 2017