Actions and Detail Panel
North Wales Cyber Security Cluster December 2016
Thu 15 December 2016, 14:00 – 16:00 GMT
North Wales Cyber Security Cluster December 2016 Meeting will take place on 15th December 2016 from 14:00 - 16:00 at Wrexham Glyndwr University, Mold Road, Wrexham, LL11 2AW
The format for the meeting will be as follows:-
- Presentation by Dr Stuart Cunningham and Dr Nigel Houlden, Senior Lecturers at Wrexham Glyndwr University. Stuart and Nigel are looking to get feedback on Glyndwr's new cyber security degree modules prior to their GCHQ accreditation review.
- Following the speaker(s), Each member will have an opportunity to tell the group who they are.
- Once introductions have been made, the group will be free to network for the remainder of the meeting
FOLLOWING THE MEETING, THERE WILL ALSO BE THE OPTION OF JOINING OTHER MEMBERS FOR A MEAL AT FRANKIE & BENNYS LOCATED OPPOSITE THE UNIVERSITY.
The aims of the North Wales Cyber Security Cluster are two-fold:-
- To support the members of the cluster by communicating National and International initiatives and trade opportunities, providing a networking platform to share ideas and best practice, encouraging collaboration and identifying partnership opportunities so that small cyber security specialist businesses in Wales can find new ways to grow.
- To support the Welsh Government's commitment to Cyber Security (and UK Government's Cyber Security Strategy) by building cyber security knowledge, skills and capabilities in the Region, to make businesses more resilient to cyber attacks and the Region one of the most secure places in the world to do business.
These meetings are free to attend for any small business with an interest in cyber security so if you, as a person or organisation are interested in finding out what Government initiatives can offer and exploring what you can offer to support the UK Cyber Security Strategy in North Wales then please contact us.
For further information please connect with us:-