North Wales Cyber Security Cluster October 2016 Meeting will take place on 20th October 2016 from 14:00 - 16:00 at Caledfryn, Smithfield Road, Denbigh, LL16 3RJ.
The format for the meeting will be as follows:-
- Presentation by Stuart Whitfield, Economic and Business Development Officer for Denbighshire County Council. Stuart will be talking to the culster about the councils goals to help businesses with their technology and what the cluster can do to get involved.
- Presentation by John Davies, Director at Pervade Software Ltd. John will be taking the cluster through the UK Cyber Security Forum's free online portal "CyberCollaborate" and discussing the benefits of joining for cluster members.
- Following the speaker(s), Each member will have an opportunity to tell the group who they are.
- Once introductions have been made, the group will be free to network for the remainder of the meeting
The aims of the North Wales Cyber Security Cluster are two-fold:-
- To support the members of the cluster by communicating National and International initiatives and trade opportunities, providing a networking platform to share ideas and best practice, encouraging collaboration and identifying partnership opportunities so that small cyber security specialist businesses in Wales can find new ways to grow.
- To support the Welsh Government's commitment to Cyber Security (and UK Government's Cyber Security Strategy) by building cyber security knowledge, skills and capabilities in the Region, to make businesses more resilient to cyber attacks and the Region one of the most secure places in the world to do business.
These meetings are free to attend for any small business with an interest in cyber security so if you, as a person or organisation are interested in finding out what Government initiatives can offer and exploring what you can offer to support the UK Cyber Security Strategy in North Wales then please contact us.
For further information please connect with us:-