North West sector mission to Offshore Technology Conference 2013
Sunday, 5 May 2013 at 08:00 - Friday, 10 May 2013 at 17:00 (GMT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
North West sector mission to Offshore Techology Conference
UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) invites you to join a sector trade mission to participate in a programme of events at Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) 2013 in Houston, TX. USA.
The Offshore Technology Conference (OTC), one of the world's leading annual global oil and gas conferences, is taking place in Houston, Texas on 6-9 May 2013. Oil and gas operators, service companies and supply chain companies from around the globe attend OTC year after year. Annually, more than 80,000 people attend along with more than 2,400 exhibitors.
OTC gives you access to leading-edge technical information, the industry's largest equipment exhibition, and valuable new professional contacts. Here's how:
- Tecnical programme selected by knowledgeable and experienced professionals.
- See ground-breaking innovations and meet the leading providers of products and services in just four days.
- More than 80,000 professionals from 110+ countries are there.
- Combine OTC with client meetings, business proposals and company training.
What can we offer?
- In market briefing.
- Management & co-ordination of mission arrangement.
- Networking and promotional opportunities.
- Visit accompanied by an experienced UKTI Trade Mission Manager.
- Help to identify potential customers or partners and to arrange via the Overseas Market Introduction Service (OMIS).
Support for North West businesses
North West based SMEs who meet the eligibility criteria for European Regional Development Funding (ERDF) may qualify for financial support under the region's international ERDF Programme.
Companies must be a small or medium enterprise (SME) based in the North West, have been trading for a minimum of 12 months and not have accessed the programme previously.
Costs for flights and accomodation will be covered by the companies.
Register Your Interest
To register your interest in this mission please click the "Register" button above. Alternatively for more information please contact Janine Parr on 0161 875 2274 or email email@example.com
When & Where
Department for International Trade (DIT) North West
Call 0333 320 0392 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.