Actions and Detail Panel
Northampton: Recruiting with LinkedIn Workshop
Thu 8 December 2016, 09:30 – 12:30 GMT
Recruiting with LinkedIn
Building a Professional Profile
- The 5 most important updates to make your profile stand out from the crowd
- Using PDFs, Video, PowerPoint and other multimedia to enhance your profile
- Taking your profile to the next level with LinkedIn's Publishing Platform
- Examples of some of the best in-house recruiter profiles on LinkedIn
Building your Network
- Why it is important to have a large and relevant network on LinkedIn
- The dos and don’ts of connecting
- How to build your network and connect to hundreds of relevant members in just 10 minutes per week
- Why you should join groups and how to find the right groups to join
Searching and Approaching
- Building Boolean searches to help you see twice as many relevant profiles (and exclude irrelevant profiles)
- Ten tips for searching LinkedIn
- The 4 sentence approach that will dramatically increase your message response rates
Advertising Jobs on LinkedIn
- Reviewing the best examples of how to post jobs for free to your network, on groups and via blog posts on LinkedIn
- How to research LinkedIn jobs and the LinkedIn network to see which of your vacancies it is likely to perform best
- Picking a title that will help your advert get found and guarantee that jobseekers will click on it
- Best practice for capturing applicant details
- Top 5 major mistakes to avoid when posting a paid for listing
Adrian McDonagh founded EasyWeb Recruitment in 2005. He oversees the training and technology teams at EasyWeb. His formal job title is “Chief Ideas Officer” which probably says more about his personality than what his job entails. The best explanation we could get from him was “Part-time trainer, part-time product manager, part-time business owner, full time online recruitment ninja” – make of that what you will.
Who Should Attend?
Our free workshops & webinars are for HR Professionals and in-house recruiters at UK based organisations. Unfortunately we cannot accomodate attendees from other business areas. We regret that our events are not open to recruitment consultants, RPOs or Job Boards (Includes internal HR / Recruitment departments).
If you wish to attend but are not a HR professional or in-house recruiter please contact us and you can be added to a reserve list in case of cancellations or extra spaces.
Since 2009, EasyWeb Recruitment have been running free online recruitment workshops & webinars for HR Professionals & in-house recruiters across the country. Our events offer the chance to begin your online recruitment journey or up your current knowledge of a variety of subjects including job boards, Linkedin & social media. Many organisations use our training when new employees join the business and others upskill current staff looking for ways to increase productivity.
EasyWeb Recruitment has been at the forefront of online recruitment since 2005. EasyWeb Recruitment manage over 3,000 online recruitment campaigns per year for the likes of Tesco, Next, Macmillan, RICS & The Scouts Association. In 2013, they launched their own Applicant Tracking Software which helps clients to streamline their recruitment process and report on their overall activity. Every year since 2009, they have trained over 1,000 delegates at both face to face workshops and online webinars all of which are run for free.
Click here to visit their website: http://www.easywebrecruitment.com
Click here to view their upcoming free training events: http://easywebrecruitment.eventbrite.com
Terms & Conditions: This webinar is exclusively for HR professionals and in-house recruiters at UK based organisations. We regret that recruitment consultants or those that work for a recruitment agency, RPO or Job Board (within any department) are not eligible to attend. If you are unsure whether you should attend please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.
In very rare circumstances the event may be cancelled, postponed or the venue changed. We will endeavour to contact you by telephone and email, it is therefore imperative that you provide the correct information. Failure to provide all the details we require on the registration form may result in your booking being cancelled.
By registering for this event you agree to be added to EasyWeb Recruitment’s mailing list. If you would prefer not to receive emails about EasyWeb Recruitment’s recruitment services and free training events you can unsubscribe at any time.
Data Protection Act (1998)
Please note the personal information provided by you will be held on a database by EasyWeb Recruitment (a trading style of Verticality Ltd) in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Data may be shared with the selected partners for the event that you are attending however we will not disclose personal data that you have provided to any other third party and the information you supply to us will only be used by EasyWeb Recruitment and selected partners to contact you regarding training/events or our other services.