Actions and Detail Panel
Northbridge Festival 2017
Fri, 21 Jul 2017, 15:00 – Sun, 23 Jul 2017, 12:00 BST
Northbridge Festival: The Lost Jungle opens at Humble Knowle Farm, Fishburn for its third year running, with our biggest event yet! The North East's only techno disco camping festival makes its way into the woods for the very first time, creating an entirely new immersive concept. Full lineup coming very soon.
Terms of entry:
- Northbridge Festival is strictly for people aged 18+. All ticket holders must bring a valid form of photo ID with them to the event as proof of age otherwise entry will be denied.
- Start and finish times are subject to change up to the event date, we will notify you of any changes.
- No professional cameras, video cameras or audio recording equipment
- For day ticket holders, strictly no food or drink will be allowed into the festival.
- For camping ticket holders, there is a strict limit of one crate of 12 cans OR 2 x 2l bottles of cider, OR 2 750ml bottles wine (decanted into plastic bottles), strictly no spirits allowed into the festival. There will be various food and drink vendors inside the festival.
- Food and drink of any kind will not be allowed into the arena.
- No illegal substances (including 'legal highs') can be brought into the site - anyone caught with illegal/'legal high' substance(s) will have their ticket made invalid, be ejected from the event and be reported to the relevant authorities, no refunds will be given.
- Ticket holders are responsible for the security of all of their personal belongings.
- The festival venue, organisers, promoters, and artists cannot be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property, nor accidents resulting in injury occurring anywhere in, or outside the venue during the event regardless of fault or reason.
- Campsite gates will be open from 15:00-19:00 on Friday, July 21st and will re-open from 10:00-17:00 on Saturday, July 22nd.
- Day ticket gates will be open from 14:00-17:00 on Saturday, July 22nd.
- Ticket holders will only be able to enter the event during the times stated, dependent on their ticket.
- No dogs or pets except guide dogs will be allowed entry to the festival.
- No glass or metal containers to be brought into the festival.
- No gas cylinders of any kind (for gas camping stoves, etc) to brought into the festival.
- Campfires, pyrotechnics including flares, smoke flares and fireworks are strictly forbidden.
- Weapons, or anything that could be deemed as a weapon by our security team are strictly forbidden and will not be allowed into the festival.
- All bags will be searched at the entrance gates.
- All ticket holders are subject to searches through a targeted search policy.
- Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated.
- By purchasing a ticket you and all persons accompanying you agree that you have read, understand and will comply with the above terms of entry. The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission or eject from the site, anyone who does not comply with the above terms.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Northbridge Festival is strictly over 18's only. All ticket holders must bring a valid form of photo ID with them to the festival.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
On site parking is available, the price for parking is £6 per vehicle. Ticket holders wanting to bring camper vans or similar should email firstname.lastname@example.org before buying a parking ticket.
What can I bring into the event?
Camping ticket holders will be allowed to bring a limited amount of alcohol into the campsite, please see our terms of entry policy. No food or drink will be allowed into the arena. Day ticket holders are prohibited from bringing food and drink into the festival.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
If you have any questions, please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com
What's the refund policy?
We can't offer any exchanges or refunds for tickets. Please check the event details and make sure you are happy before purchasing a ticket.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
Yes, as long as the person(s) attending the festival brings a valid form of photo ID for proof of age.