NEWS: OPENING KEYNOTE WILL BE DELIVERED BY PROFESSOR SIR CARY COOPER CBE
Professor Sir Cary Cooper, CBE, President, CIPD will open this year’s Conference on Friday 17 June, with Professor Bob Garvey, Chair of Business Education, York St John Business School closing the Conference on Saturday 18 June. We are very thankful to all our speakers who also include:
- Andy Romero-Birkbeck, Founder, UK Wellbeing Coach
- Claire Townson, Acting Director of Corporate Services, Joseph Rowntree Foundation
- Dave Watson, Chief Operations Officer, & David Nicholson, Head of HR, James Cropper plc
- David Collins, CEO, The Chapel House Group
- David D’Souza, Head of London & Head of Engagement (Branches), CIPD
- David Hayden, L&D Consultant, CIPD
- David Ogilvie, Chief Resilience Officer, The Resilience Development Co.
- Dawn Smedley, Appreciateologist, OC Tanner
- Dominic Colenso, Director, In Flow Training
- Gary Cookson, HR Director, Trafford College
- Helen Amery, Executive Coach, Wild Fig Solutions Ltd
- Jenny Lawrence, HR Director, Lindt
- Jill Miller, Research Adviser & Louisa Baczor, Research Associate, CIPD
- Jo Keeler, Business Director, Belbin UK
- John Hotowka, Director, Wit & Wisdom
- Laura Napran, Owner, Writing for wellbeing
- Michelle Parry-Slater, L&D Director, Kairos Modern Learning
- Phil Willcox, Meaning Uncoverer, e3 consultancy, training and coaching
- Samantha Sales,Director, call hr Ltd
- Sue Cox, Independent Consultant, Ballroom2Boardroom
- Tim Pointer, Founder, Starboard Thinking shape your distinct Organisational Culture
- Tim Scott, Head of People & OD, Brook
If you are interested in exhibition and sponsorship opportunities, please contact us at email@example.com
Even more Amazing Workplaces…#cipdnap16
Following on from the success of 2015’s Northern Area Partnership Conference, we return again in 2016 to the theme of Amazing Workplaces.
- How do you create them and sustain them?
- How can HR create the conditions in which they arise and thrive?
Amazing Workplaces are about better work, and better working lives.
As Peter Cheese said in his 2015 NAP keynote, “there can be no bigger agenda for HR”.
Join us for a series of keynotes and workshops at York Racecourse on 17 & 18 June 2016 and for the Northern Area Partnership Annual Dinner & Awards on the evening of 17 June – always a truly special and memorable occasion.
#CIPDNAP15 was quoted as being the best conference many of 2015’s delegates had been to –
we’re confident that #CIPDNAP16 will be just as Amazing if not better!!!!
NB last year’s conference was a sell-out so early booking is advised to avoid disappointment.
We also have up to 20 exhibitor spaces available – again early booking is advised following the popularity of this option in 2015:
- £190+vat Member rate for a 2-day ticket including the Annual Dinner
- £260+vat Non-Member rate for a 2-day ticket including the Annual Dinner
- £120+vat Member rate for a 1-day ticket including the Annual Dinner
- £190+vat Non-Member rate for a 1-day ticket including the Annual Dinner
- £390+vat for a 6 foot stand space with 1 named attendee (including one 2-day ticket with Annual Dinner for that attendee)
- £530+vat for a 9 foot stand space with 2 named attendees (including 2 x 2-day tickets with Annual Dinner for those two attendees)
Extra tickets for dinner* can also be booked at the following rates
- £45+vat per person for Members, including pre-dinner drinks reception and wine with dinner
- £55+vat per person for non-Members, including pre-dinner drinks reception and wine with dinner
* Early bird tickets are non-refundable once booked, and are not available for 1-day conference or extra dinner tickets
* Standard rate tickets are non-refundable once booked
* In the event of you being unable to attend, you may substitute another delegate in your place, provided that 7+days notice is given
* For substitutions made within 7 days of the Conference we reserve the right to charge an administration fee of £50+vat
Sponsorship and other opportunities to support the conference are available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Don’t forget to follow our Twitter feed and blog: @cipd_nap #cipdnap16 https://cipdnap.wordpress.com/
When & Where
CIPD Northern Area Partnership
The Northern Area Partnership (NAP) is the coming together of the 10 Branches across the north of England from the Scottish Borders and draws a line from Cheshire in the west over to North Yorkshire and Humber in the east.
The Branches are: Cumbria, Humber, Lancashire, Manchester, Merseyside and North Cheshire, North East of England, North Yorkshire, South Yorkshire and District, Tees Valley and West Yorkshire
Our purpose is to organise and provide activities for our members that the individual Branches could not otherwise organise. Every year* a volunteer organising committee organises a Conference for members.
*Annual conferences ran at various locations across the NAP region for over 25 years until 2000. They were reintroduced in May 2011 at York with the agreement that it would re-establish and run in York the home of the CIPD with the aim that it may eventually move around the region.
All Members and Non Members across the world are very welcome to book and attend our Conference.
if you would like any further information please contact the the branch development team on 0208 612 6708 or Branches2@cipd.co.uk