San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for a one-day event packed with debate, discussion, learning and networking.
Listen to speakers, engage with our panels and learn from our masterclasses and workshops.
Connect with Government Ministers, thought leaders and change makers from the North and beyond.
Share common goals in a supportive, creative and collaborative environment
and network with like-minded people.
Whether you want to re-energise your career, make new connections or just want to hear from some truly inspirational women and men, there’s something for you at #NorthernPowerWomen.
Government is committed to re-balancing the national economy and creating a northern powerhouse of
jobs, investment, prosperity and bright futures.
• Recognise the north of England as a force for good in achieving gender balance
• Harness ministerial support and promote positive change for women in business
• Provide a platform for women and men from all walks of business life to be inspired, learn, connect,
collaborate and grow their ideas
• Tackle the challenge of closing the gender pay gap
• Highlight the brilliant work accomplished by businesses in the north and female leaders
• Bring gender equality in the workplace and female entrepreneurialism to the forefront andencourage more organisations to invest in their female talent pipeline
There is an early bird discount and also a limited number of student places available (with student ID).
Please note the fees associated are eventbrite fees, if you would like avoid them please ask to be invoiced simply email us.
The event will take place between 9am and 6pm including refreshments, lunch and post conference networking.
When & Where
Events 1st - Simone Roche
Simone Roche is a serial connector, collaborator and passionate about bringing people together through her events. Licensee for TEDxWhitehallWomen, founder of Northern Power Women and curator of many conferences, events and awards across the UK. Simone has created events like this to recognise women and businesses as a force for good and change.