San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- You'll learn week by week how to weave different moves together.
- Each week you will be revising the moves you did the week before so you have something to build on
- You'll learn how to listen to the music and interpret a dance connection with your partner
- You'll gain a much deeper body confidence as you learn to dance close and slow, as well as solo and funky.
- It'll give you something to get yourself off the sofa for every week and dance those Xmas lbs off!
- It'll expand ALL of your other dancing styles
- You'll learn about connection, body leads, follow interpretation and so much more.
- You'll feel a sense of satisfaction at the end of it and be more than ready to enjoy our party on 19th February (event separate to this one).
No refunds given within 7 days of the event. No refunds given half way through the course. No transfer from one person to another half way through the course. You are free to sell your tickets to other interested parties within 7 days of teh event but please let us know the name of the person you are selling them to. Contact us on www.facebook.com/groups/allaboutblues to advise any changes.
When & Where
Jenny is a lifelong dancer of many different genres of dance including the 10 dances in ballroom and latin, salsa, modern jive and blues. As a personal development teacher, she has incorporated movement and bodywork into her workshops realising the value of using the body to create shifts of personal perspective and to resolve many mental, emotional, spiritual and even physical disturbances. In her journey of dancing the blues, she has discovered a fantastically natural and fun way of clearing our fears of intimacy and learning how to celebrate being alive. Jenny brings a blend of fun and passion to her blues dance workshops, inspiring dancers to feel the music, interpret in their own unique ways what that sound looks like, and to throw off the shackles of fixed routines and dancers block.