Every Woman is a 6 week education programme which focus's on pelvic floor, core, nutrition and women' s fitness and wellness. It is of relevance to virtually all women and is designed to bring you back home to your body with your pelvic and core health at the centre of the programme. It is part of Holistic Core Restore which is a groundbreaking approach to women's health and wellbeing and takes place in small groups of 6 to 8 women.
It is aimed at:
- Any woman who is intrigued to know more about her pelvic floor, core and overall health.
- Those who experience the odd leak when jumping, running, sneezing or laughing.
- Women looking for a modern and effective way to strengthen her core.
- Those with a small tummy gap (rectus diastasis)
- Women suffering from lower back pain
- Women who want a better looking belly but know it’s an inside out job so need to go deeper and work smarter than just doing ‘sit-ups’
- Women keen to to learn the importance of food for not only fat loss but nourishing deep health
- Those who have you seen a clinician about a low level Prolapse and been told to ‘do your Pelvic Floor exercises’ as part of your management strategy.
- A health assessment, postural assessment and tummy gap check - to assess where you are at and so the programme can be adapted to you. The health assessment is pretty thorough and some women won't be suitable as they need more medicalised help (such as those with severe stress incontinence or prolapse)
- Six 60 minute sessions (although they do tend to run over a bit and the first one is more like 90 minutes). It starts on Wednesday 15th June at 8pm and finishes Wednesday 20th July.
- Equipment (2 x balls - one massage and one small pilates ball and 2 bands)
- Education Booklet
- Access to the online platform for homeworks (all filmed) and nutritional information. There will be four homeworks each week (from 10-20minutes).
- Nutritional advice to assist with Pelvic Floor and Core strength
- Support between each session via phone / email with me to keep you on it - to make sure you're doing their homeworks, otherwise it just doesn't work!