NPL Dimensional Measurement - Level 1
A nationally accredited three day training course introducing dimensional metrology, the importance of good measurement practice and the right measurement behaviours.
This course introduces dimensional metrology and its under-pinning principles and methods. Delegates will be taught how to better interpret technical drawings, make fundamental measurement calculations and implement a measurement strategy in a manufacturing engineering environment.
Aims & Objectives
- To provide underpinning knowledge and expertise in using measurement tools and an appreciation of the importance of measurement
- To deliver practical training for people who are required to use dimensional measurement techniques to complete their daily tasks
- To instil and encourage a questioning culture
Benefits to the learner
- To understand the importance of using the correct measurement tools for varying applications
- Give delegates a sense of responsibility for the measurement process and its practical application
- Hands-on experience of why measurement is critical to the entire manufacturing engineering process
- To encourage learners to develop a measurement strategy in the workplace
Our open courses offer an excellent opportunity to learn and network with other like minded professionals in a state-of-the-art training environment. All course literature, certificates, lunch and refreshments are included.
About NPL Measurement Training
INSPHERE are an accredited training provider of NPL Training Courses. NPL is the UKs National Measurement Institute and sets the standards for metrology training in the UK, helping customers gain maximum value from their measurement systems.
INSPHERE offers the following NPL Training Courses:
- NPL Dimensional Measurement – Level 1
- NPL Dimensional Measurement – Level 2
- NPL Portable Coordinate Measurement Systems
The NPL Training framework is accredited by EAL (Excellence, Achievement & Learning Limited) and validated by the National Skills Academy for Manufacturing.
Our Training Facilities
Our training facilities are located at the National Composite Centre at the Bristol and Bath Science Park.
Save This Event
When & Where
INSPHERE Ltd are a specialist metrology service provider supporting manufacturing business with measurement and metrology challenges. Our services include:
- - 3D Dimensional Measurement Services
- - Metrology Training
- - SpatialAnalyzer Software Support
- - Metrology Consultancy
Our expertise is with using metrology to add value to manufacturing processes, maximising efficiency, reducing cost and improving product quality.