WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
Health professionals, Counsellors, social worker, family support workers, or any professionals involved with working with new mums. This course will help provide a clearer understanding of how to support new mums who are over whelmed by motherhood or suffering from Post Natal Depression.
AIMS OF THE COURSE
On completion of the day you will be able to:
- Reflect on the challenges, changes and compromises that face motherhood.
- Identify contributing factors to antenatal and postnatal depression and the women who are particularly vulnerable.
- Look at the effects having a child can have on relationships.
- Explore the attachment theory and how this may affect the impact of the children growing up.
- Look at therapeutic approaches to working with new mums.
6 HOURS CPD
Contact me if you would like to pay 50% upfront and 50% a week before the course email@example.com
Tea and coffee provided, lunch can be purchased from the café across the road road.
Please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information