This workshop will address the issues which can improve general health and wellbeing such as:
- Good Gut Health (digestion and elimination)
- Dairy vs Non-Dairy Alternatives
- Animal Protein vs Plant Protein
- Good Fats, Bad Fats
This workshop is deal for those with cancer, weight issues, diabetes, pre-diabetes, heart disease, and everyone interested in learning about the foundations of a healthy diet
Register today and learn how simple choices can improve your health and lifestyle.
The workshop is led by Nutritional Therapist Stephen Gamble.
Spaces are strictly limited, so book early.
If you book and are then unable to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org so your place can be offered to someone else.
Arrival from 10:00am for refreshments, ready for a prompt start at 10:30am, the workshop ends at 2.30pm
There is free parking on site either directly outside the centre and in any unmarked spaces on the business park.
Please note the following:
1. Together Against Cancer (TAC) is a registered charity and offers this workshop on a free or by donation basis (donatons may be made on the day and are entirely voluntary).
2. The workshop is open to everyone over the age of 18.
3. Photographs may be taken at the workshop, which we may use in our publications and social media.