Nutrition for Life
This workshop will address the issues which can improve general health and wellbeing such as:
- Good Gut Health (digestion and elimination)
- Dairy vs Non-Dairy Alternatives
- Animal Protein vs Plant Protein
- Good Fats, Bad Fats
This workshop is deal for those with cancer, weight issues, diabetes, pre-diabetes, heart disease, and everyone interested in learning about the foundations of a healthy diet
Register today and learn how simple choices can improve your health and lifestyle.
Please note the following:
1. Together Against Cancer (TAC) is a registered charity and subsidises the cost of this workshop.
2. If you are unable to attend for any reason please email email@example.com so that your place can be offered to someone else.
3. We rely on the generosity of our supporters, please consider a voluntary donation if you are in a position to do so.
4. More information about Together Against Cancer (TAC) is available on our website www.togetheragainstcancer.org.uk
5. TAC will contact you periodically following this workshop in order to assess the suitability of this workshop and what services to provide in the future.
6. The workshop is open to everyone over the age of 18.
7. Photographs may be taken at the workshop, which we may use in our publications and social media.