These courses are for staff and students of York St. John University only.
NV1: Nvivo Essentials
Prior knowledge: None but this course is aimed at staff and researchers
NVivo is a CAQDAS (Computer Assisted Qualitative Data Analysis System) that enables researchers to organize, analyse and share qualitative data efficiently. This course is a brief introduction to NVivo which will allow you to decide if it will be useful for your research and whether to undertake further training.
This course includes:
- Explore an existing sample project structure
- How to set up a new project
- Bringing sources into NVivo project
- Working with data
- Handling external sources that can’t be digitised
- Creating nodes and coding
Date and Time
ILS Training area (outside FT/120)
(1st floor near bridge to DeGrey)
Fountains Learning Centre
York St John University