Workshops That Work
8 people x 1 day = 64 hours... With unprecedented pressure on productivity, actionable outcomes are a must from team workshops. And is a workshop always the best approach – even if, often, it is the default suggestion when a solution or new concept is needed?
This one-day programme will give you the tools to evaluate need, and to develop approaches and techniques that can be applied against frequent aims, such as opportunity identification, concepting and NPD. Engaging, results-focused workshops are a core deliverable for Future
Foundation. We run at least 1 per week – but only once we are satisfied it is genuinely the best route to address client objectives. Against diverse needs, across multiple sectors and for all levels of seniority we tailor interactive sessions that deliver.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- How to develop a workshop ‘decision tree’: what’s the right approach vs. need – style and size of session, when relevant.
- Principles of best practice design and ingredients for success.
- How to match techniques and exercises to objectives, culture/ participants, inputs.
- Tried and tested exercises – working with different types of input, participants and goals.
- How to design and test a new breakout exercise.
WORKSHOP CONTENT & DETAILS
- One day: 0930-1730 (public courses: lunch provided).
- Dynamic programme including a series of inputs alongside group discussion and interactive exercises (group & individual).
- Advance conversation (public course) or audit (client programme): needs & aims.
- As needed (additional brief), support in developing an in-house toolkit.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Strategy, marketing, insight teams & practitioners – all levels.
When & Where
Future Foundation are a leading independent global consumer trends and insight firm working with smart, future focused, businesses.
We transform strategy, marketing, research, service, innovation, customer analysis and training to strengthen businesses to not withstand but understand the changing world around them and thrive in it.
Since its inception, the Future Foundation has worked in a consultancy capacity with +200 global clients from a range of sectors including FMCG, finance, automotive, retail, charity amongst others. We are a genuine partner to your business.