- Be aware of ergonomics and how the space around you can impact on posture and moves
- Have an awareness of legislation and its relevance to Object Handling
- Have confidence to use your surroundings to enable you to work in a safer environment for your posture and skeletal system
- Staff learning forms
- Managing relationships: empowering people; working in partnership;
- Managing self: professional autonomy; lifelong learning; flexibility; confidence; resilience; accurate self-assessment; awareness of wider context.
Share with friends