San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The outcome of an investor pitch will heavily rely on how clearly and confidently a presentation is delivered.
This course will provide a practical insight into the mindset, requirements and investment criteria of private equity investors active in the life science industry including business angels, venture capitalists and big pharma investors as well as public funding institutions.
During the session the facilitator will provide an in-depth input on what specific investors are looking for, their ‘sweet spots’, preferred language and how to package and structure information from a business plan and turn it into a pitch document.
The following areas will be discussed during the course:
- Pitch content & structure – converting your business plan into a pitch deck
- Pitching with impact – improving individual presentation delivery skills
- Rapport & trust – how to build and maintain when pitching to investors
- Communication skills – for attracting new investors and maintaining existing investors
- Express pitching – to sharpen the ability to express the proposition in just a few sentences
The course will also feature a guest speaker – a venture capitalist or angel investor from the life sciences sector to provide a more tangible and realistic investment insight followed by a brief Q&A session.
OBN Member – £300 +VAT | Non-Member – £450 +VAT | Academic - £240 +VAT (20% of Member Rate)
(please note prices exclude eventbrite booking fee)
Save This Event
When & Where
OBN is the not-for-profit Membership organisation supporting and bringing together the UK’s innovative life sciences companies, corporate partners and investors. Our 400-plus Member companies are located across the Golden Triangle and beyond to Nottingham, Manchester and Scotland benefiting from our networking, partnering, purchasing, training, advising and advocacy activities.