Actions and Detail Panel
OCD: Rituals stop bad things..., right? A CBT Perspective
Fri 23 June 2017, 09:30 – 16:00 BST
At the end of today’s training, participants will be able to;
- Define Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Explain the theory, which explains how OCD develops
- Describe the diagnostic criteria within Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders fifth edition (DSM V) for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Examine the cognitive and behavioural processes, which maintain and continues the vicious cycle of OCD
- Discuss key characteristics of obsessions, compulsions of OCD and how these interrelate
- Examine an evidence-based approach to Cognitive Behavioural Therapeutic interventions
- Discuss the methods of treatment for OCD in a way that encourages participants to use them.
What are my parking options getting to the event?
Local parking available, daily fee £3.50 (approx)
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org