Actions and Detail Panel
October Photography Workshop at Frieze 2016
Sat 15 October 2016, 11:00 – 12:00 BST
Photography Workshop at Frieze 2016
Come and learn some tips on how to photograph sculpture outdoors, dealing with the conditions and getting to know the technical elements of photographing a work of art outside as well as the composition of the subject matter.
Frui will be running fun and relaxed workshops for a limited number of people on three Saturday mornings at the Frieze Sculpture Park which is open free to the public from 5 October 2016 to 8 January 2017. The Sculpture Park is located in the English Gardens of The Regent's Park, a short walk to the east of the entrance of Frieze London.
The workshops will take place in all conditions so do come dressed appropriately. Only equipment required is your camera. Great for beginners too.
All proceeds will be in support of Art Fund.
Terms and Conditions
1. You must be aged 18 or over in order to register for a Photography Workshop at Frieze 2016.
2. The payment of the registration fee for your Photography Workshop at Frieze 2016 will be processed and administered by the National Art Collections Fund, operating as the Art Fund, a charity registered in England and Wales (209174) and Scotland (SCO38331).
3. Registration fees are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by the venue for any reason.
4. You must not use borrowed, stolen, or forged payment methods to make your payment. Should you do so, you agree to accept full responsibility for such action and to indemnify the Art Fund in respect of all actions, claims, damages, liability, fees, costs and expenses whatsoever that arise as a result of your actions.
5. The Art Fund is responsible for promoting the Photography Workshop at Frieze 2016 event and for collecting registration fees. Frui is responsible for running the Photography Workshop at Frieze 2016 on the day.
6. The Art Fund is not responsible for the content of third-party websites.
7. The use of this site is subject to the Terms and Conditions on the Art Fund's website.