Join us for our next OD Network meeting on Wednesday 9 November.
Colleagues in our region are involved in the delivery of a range of leadership development programmes. The session will focus on leadership development programme content, and will be an opportunity to see and discuss with colleagues the variety of 'in-house' provision across the wider OD and Leadership Development community.
Joining us on the day will be Irwin Turbitt who will share some concepts on adaptive leadership, and help challenge and stretch our thinking.
We will also hear from organisations sharing their journey, including York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Bradford District Care NHS Foundation Trust and Leeds and York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust.
The session will focus on:
- opportunities for collaborative working/shared services
- sharing leadership development programme content – what works/what doesn’t
- consider accreditation needs/wants and possibilities
- reviewing capacity and capability of the leadership development community, are we equipped to design, facilitate, deliver?
- relationship of this work with STPs/LWABs
- and a whole host of other questions we may have…