Office 365 and Azure December Seminar at Microsoft, London
Tuesday, 20 December 2016 from 10:00 to 13:00 (GMT)
Complimentary Office 365 and Azure B2B Seminar
with Microsoft's 'World Cloud Partner of the Year SMB' - TechQuarters
Come along to find out how moving to Office 365 and the cloud could work for your business.
What to expect?
- What is Cloud Computing?
- Why are companies looking at the Cloud?
- What Office 365 includes and pricing
- Hybrid Cloud and Full Cloud solutions
- Demo of Office 365 applications
We also cover:
Mobility and mobile security - check out how you can ensure your company data is safe on all your staff's mobile devices, with Microsoft's EMS software
Microsoft Azure - find out everything you need to know about this cloud computing platform and all your hosting options
TechQuarters, Microsoft World Cloud Partner of the Year SMB, is based in London, UK specialising in Business Productivity Solutions and Office 365 migrations.
Spaces are limited, so do let us know if you would like to attend our event on 20th December 2016, starting at 10am till 1pm at the new Microsoft London HeadQuarters in Paddington - for a seminar experience you won't forget!
You will learn everything you need to know about the Azure Cloud, Office 365 and Business Productivity with the chance to ask any questions you may have, during and after the seminar.
If you require any more information, we would be happy to give you some more information about what will be covered.
Email us at email@example.com or call 0800 148 8001
1. What are my transport options getting to the event?
How to get to Microsoft by public transport:
2 Kingdom Street, can be reached on foot from Paddington, Warrick Avenue and Red Oak stations within 8-15 minutes
The nearest mainline station is Paddington (7 minute walk)
The nearest underground stations are Paddington, Warrick Avenue and Red Oak undergound stations
2. Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
If you have any questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible
3. Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Of course, all you need to do is send an email to email@example.com to cancel your registration. Your name will then be taken off our seminar list, and your seat will become available to somebody else.
4. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, there will be a check list which we will be using to confirm your attendance upon arrival.
5. The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes, just send us an email to let us know the name of the person who will be attending the seminar.
When & Where
We are cloud computing consultants and perform cloud migration services. If there is a way to help you save money and get more benefit from technology, we are here to help.
- Office 365 migration and set-up
- IT Support
- Projects - upgrading IT networks and using Cloud Computing Technologies
- Printer Management Solutions (PrintQuarters)
- Disaster Recovery (Disaster Recovery Quarters)
- Hosted Data Centre Server Solutions (DataQuarters)
- Hosted Internet Telephone Systems (VoiceQuarters)