OFFICE 365 E5 - WHAT'S NEW IN THE CLOUD FOR RETAIL AND HOSPITALITY?
The recent launch of the E5 plan means that Microsoft Office 365 can now do even more for your business. This event, hosted by Microsoft and Outsourcery, will focus on how Office 365 can benefit customers in the retail and hospitality sectors.
• 9:15AM – Arrival and registration
• 9:30AM – Welcome and Executive Overview – Piers Linney, Outsourcery and Craig Fellowes, Microsoft
• 10:00AM – How retail and hospitality organisations are using Office 365 – Melissa Bell and Natalie Duncan-Brown, Microsoft
• 10:15AM – Office 365 roadmap – Jon Baldock, Microsoft
• 11:00AM – Break and Surface Hub Demo
• 11:15AM – Office 365 Security – Jon Baldock, Microsoft
• 12:00PM – What does voice in the cloud mean for retailers? – Melissa Bell, Microsoft and Lyndon Evans, Outsourcery
• 12:30PM – Lunch
• 1:15PM – The modern workplace - when and how can I use voice? – Tariq Ahmed and Melissa Bell, Microsoft
• 1:45PM – Microsoft Enterprise Mobility – Richard Freebody, Microsoft
• 2:30PM – How can Microsoft and Outsourcery help you get there? – Melissa Bell, Microsoft and Lyndon Evans, Outsourcery
• 3:00PM – Q&A
• 3:30PM – Close
MICROSOFT AND OUTSOURCERY
Outsourcery is committed to offering cloud solutions built on the Microsoft product stack, ensuring we can deliver best of breed, enterprise technology. As part of the Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) Programme, Outsourcery has expertise in helping businesses to adopt Office 365.
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.