Office 365 for Business 8th December Workshop in Vauxhall, London
Tuesday, 8 December 2015 from 09:30 to 11:30 (GMT)
Complimentary Office 365 for Business Workshop
with Microsoft's 'World Cloud Partner of the Year SMB' - TechQuarters
What to expect?
Our Office 365 Workshop takes place in our specialist demo room, where we take you through all the Office 365 applications on the latest phones and devices from Microsoft, HP and Apple (to show it works on everything!)
This way you can truly try out Office 365 in the working environment and ask any questions you may have before you make your decision.
TechQuarters, Microsoft World Cloud Partner of the Year SMB, is based in London, UK specialising in Business Productivity Solutions and Office 365 migrations.
Spaces are limited, so do let us know if you would like to attend on the 8th December 2015, starting at 09.30am till 11.30pm at our London Offices in Vauxhall.
Our specialist demo room
You will learn everything you need to know about the Azure Cloud, Office 365 and Business Productivity with the chance to ask any questions you may have, during and after the seminar.
If you require any more information about what will be covered, please contact us on the below:
Email email@example.com or call 0800 148 8001
1. What are my transport options getting to the event?
How to get to TechQuarters in Vauxhall by public transport:
The nearest mainline station is Vauxhall Mainline (4 minute walk)
The nearest underground station is Vauxhall Underground (Victoria line)
2. Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
If you have any questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible
3. Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Of course, all you need to do is send an email to email@example.com to cancel your registration. Your name will then be taken off our seminar list, and your seat will become available to somebody else.
4. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, there will be a check list which we will be using to confirm your attendance upon arrival.
5. The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes, just send us an email to let us know the name of the person who will be attending the seminar.
When & Where
We are cloud computing consultants and perform cloud migration services. If there is a way to help you save money and get more benefit from technology, we are here to help.
- Office 365 migration and set-up
- IT Support
- Projects - upgrading IT networks and using Cloud Computing Technologies
- Printer Management Solutions (PrintQuarters)
- Disaster Recovery (Disaster Recovery Quarters)
- Hosted Data Centre Server Solutions (DataQuarters)
- Hosted Internet Telephone Systems (VoiceQuarters)