Office 365 Workshop
Location: Kent Cricket Ground
Date: 20th January 2017
Time: 9.30am until 12.30pm
A buffet lunch will be included.
We are providing a Free workshop for local organisations who wish to learn more about Office 365.
Whether you already use 365 or are thinking about implementing it, there will be useful tips and advice for everyone.
This workshop will include:
• Understanding how Office 365 can work within your organisation
• Understanding the software, tools and processes which can be used
• Using 365 to its full potential
• Easy collaboration
• Understanding aspects such as:-
- Exchange Online
- Office Web Applications
• Tips, tricks and advice
• A question and answer session from which we can discuss any current issues/reservations
This workshop will be useful for:
IT Operations staff
Finance Directors and Managers
Individuals struggling to currently use Office 365
For further details please email email@example.com