A one-day, intensive Musical Theatre Workshop, brought to you by the hit musical Wicked, will introduce you to the wide range of performance techniques required to perform in one of the world’s best loved shows!
Designed for those in education, begin your session just as the professionals do with a physical and vocal warm-up. You will then be taught a song from Wicked, developing your vocal and dance techniques and acting through song. The session sees all your newly learnt skills come together in a group performance at the end of the workshop.
Led by an ex-Wicked dance captain, this official Musical Theatre Workshop will give you the chance to learn from professionals and get first-hand experience of what it's like to perform on the West End stage.
There are 30 places available for this exclusive workshop. Early booking is recommended.
What you need to know:
- Recommended age: 16-21 years old.
- All of our facilitators are very experienced working with young people and have safeguarding training.
- We recommend at least some experience with dance, but the workshop will be appropriate for beginners.
- Facilitators are subject to change.
- The workshop is for those in full or part-time education, or those taking extra curricular classes in drama, dance or music.