Actions and Detail Panel
OFNC Bereavement Support Group (BSG) Conference 2016
Sat 22 October 2016, 08:30 – 16:00 BST
OFNC Bereavement Support Conference
Dare to Trust, Dare to Hope Again
“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope"
(Jeremiah 29:11, NKJV)
Speaker - Clementina Emmanuel
Cultivating hope after catastrophic loss could be very challenging. Loss changes your life forever; it can undermine your hope and even your trust in God. Daring to Trust and Daring to Hope in God again will help you take time to sort through what you have lost and what you have left in the future to live for. God promises to give you a future and a hope.
Have you suffered the loss of a loved one or supporting someone who has? Come along to the Annual OFNC Bereavement Support Conference, share your experience and get ideas on coping with loss and moving on! You shall be immeasurably blessed!
* Dealing with the possible impact of bereavement on your General Health: (Physical, Mental, Spiritual and Social well-being).
* Using your loss in a positive way(s) to create gain.
* Dealing with ‘The Different Emotions’
* Dealing with the 'other people in your life'
* Looking after number ONE: “You”
* Seeking appropriate bereavement support (ongoing).
-Light in my darkest night - Will I ever be whole again?
-Moving on and living life thereafter & fulfilling God’s plan for your life