It is an one day conference and an anual sharing platform for filmmakers to raise their voices and share experience about opportunities and challenges for film production. This year the main contents will focus on funding and new technologies for film productions.
09:00-09:30: Doors open to welcome attendees.
09:30-10:00: 360° video: a new approach of storytelling- Jean-Nicolas Gilles
10:00- 10:30: Transmedia Storytelling in productions- Tore Gulden
10:30-11:00: Step into the frame- Jo Jørge Stordal and Ali Zaeiee
11:00- 11:30: How to tell the story that will get your story made, and why you might not want to- Matt Willis Jones
11:30-11:40: Ignite talks
-Alexander Grover- American writer/IT manager: "Weekend Film Festival".
- Jan Vardøen- Norwegian Film Director/ Musician: "OSLO16: a centre for independent film makers".
11:40-12:00: Testing VRheadsets
12.00-13:00: Lunch and Networking
13:00-14:30: Talkshow: Funding film projects
Part 1 (13:00-14:00): How to access to Norwegian Film Institute and Viken Filmsenter (NFI, Viken Filmsenter and Jan Vardøen)
Part 2 (14:00- 14:30): Working with big film projects and how to reach opportunities in big film industries (Director Ulrik Rolfsen, ProducerAnders Tangen)
14:30-15:00: Open talk about new technologies and new trends in film productions (Jo Jørge Stordal, Ali Zaeiee, Kimberly Larsen)
15:00-15:30: Open mic for filmmakers' pitches
Speakers and talkshow's guests:
- Sveinung Golimo- Executive Director of the production & development department at the Norwegian Film Institute.
- Ånund Austenå: CEO of Viken Filmsenter (The Regional Film Center)- Debate: how to access to Viken Filmsenter's supports
- Ulrik Imtiaz Rolfsen- Norwegian film director, producer and writer known for his award winning TV series TAXI (2011), In The Dark (2016), BBC- four-part drama
- Jan Vardøen- Film Director, writer and musician- He sits in the debate with NFI and Viken Filmsenter
- Tore Gulden- an Expert in Transmedia Storytelling/ Professor at Oslo and Akershus Uuniversity College of Aapplied Sciences (HiOA)
- Jo Jørge Stordal- CEO of Pointmedia/an Expert in VR;AR;MR, 360o video, digital contents.
- Ali Zareiee- D.O.P from Adapa360. Ali has been working with VR since 2012. Together with Jo Jørge Stordal, he will guide the attendees real experience with VR gears.
- Jean-Nicolas GILLE- French Filmmaker/Motion Graphics Designer
- Matt Willis Jones- British Writer/Film Director/ Film Festivals' Jury
1.Alexander Grover- American writer/IT manager
2.Jan Vardøen- Norwegian Film Director/ Musician
Send us your questions you want to ask NFI and Viken Filmsenter. We will collect your questions and pick the most asked questions to ask them in the debate.
Join us, share and invite your filmmaker friends to join you!
See you soon at the conference!