Actions and Detail Panel
Olive Oil Tasting and Tapas
Sat 22 April 2017, 12:00 – 14:00 BST
Would you like to taste some fantastic Spanish Extra Virgin Olive Oils, learn about this fascinating product and practice your Spanish? Join us on Saturday the 22nd of April at 12pm in Clapham North Art Centre, 26-32 Voltaire Rd, SW4 6DH.
The workshop includes:
- Useful information and tips to use olive oil on a daily basis
- Tasting 4 different oils in professional blue tasting glasses
- Learn about the process of making olive oil, its health benefits and the characteristics of each variety
- Tasting food paired with the oils
- Mini demo of a simple but yummy dish made with a Thermomix. We will eat the food afterwards!
- A free 100ml bottle of oil
All this for only £15 per person!