Actions and Detail Panel
Onboard Senior-level Talent
Tue, June 27, 2017, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM BST
On-boarding Senior-level Talent
Finding a senior hire & bringing them into your business is expensive and risky. You need to think about recruitment fees, their salary in probation, and the potential disruption to your team. Getting it right is key. You need to be able to manage expectations and onboard for long-term success. This session will cover:
- The four critical success factors for onboarding and why they matter
- Common pitfalls that kill new recruitment and how to avoid them
- The importance of managing expectations and setting milestones
- How to create your effective onboarding programme
- ‘7 Golden Rules’ for long-term success
What will you learn?
- Latest thinking on successful recruitment practices proven to save time, money, and energy
- How to drive more results through an upgraded approach to talent and recruitment
- Talent dynamics affecting your business in today’s market
- Frameworks, tools and techniques that add immediate value
- Opportunity to co-learn with peers in a neutral, objective, and progressive environment
- Renewed energy and insight to develop your business’ approach to recruitment and talent
- Improved ability to recruit and retain more effectively
Our training partner:
Learn tried and tested methods of attracting star talent from international executive mentor Sally Henderson.
Sally is an expert in leadership and talent development, offering over 20 years' experience advising at C-Suite level in the creative industry. She has created innovative tools and proven methodologies to fast-track growth in businesses and individuals alike.
*This will be a small group session to ensure all participants are actively involved and receive a high degree of support and feedback.
Are you a Hanson Search client?
Contact the event organiser to receive your discount code before purchasing!