Actions and Detail Panel
One Day Project Management Masterclass
Fri 12 May 2017, 08:30 – 17:00 BST
This one-day workshop will help delegates learn more about the stages of a project and how they can ensure a project runs on time and on budget. It will also provide an overview of the available project management methodologies and frameworks and provide an insight for organisations as to which one will best fit their needs.
The course covers;
1. What is project management?
2. Project Management vs Business as Usual (operations)
3. What methodology or framework fits where? E.g. Agile, Scrum, Kanban, AgilePM, Lean, PRINCE2, PRINCE2Agile
4. Key factors in planning and executing a successful project; Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling, Closing
5. Management of Risk; Identifying the potential risks, Implementing mitigation measures
6. Why do some projects fail and why do some succeed?
7. The Project Team
8. Realising and measuring the benefits
One Day – 09:00 to 17:00 with lunch, tea and coffee provided.
Who Should Attend?
1. Those looking to work in a project focused role
2. Individuals who are looking to improve their project management skills
3. Organisations looking to better understand the values of a project management methodology