Actions and Detail Panel
One day - Property Search and Due Diligence - In aid of ‘The Retinal Childr...
Sun 30 October 2016, 09:30 – 16:00 GMT
practical property search and due
diligence workshop in aid of
‘The Retinal Children’s Fund’.
This charity is really close to the heart one of the presenters, Laura, who has ROP (Retinopathy Of Prematurity) and wishes to help future premature babies by supporting this charity that is headed up by her surgeon, Mr Ahmed El-Amir. He has been caring for her while the adult onset challenges of this disease have been threatening her vision. He has saved some vision in one eye and prevented retinal detachment in the other eye!
That’s why we’d like to help future premature babies by donating to the fund for this much needed Retcam.
More info at: http://harleystreeteye.com/charity/
What you will get
- Great peace of mind that your fees will go to a worthy cause
- 2 speakers with a combined property investing experience of over 25 years for a day
- A fun, information packed, practical day for property investing
- A good understanding of how to look at the cash flow in a deal
- Lots of options of what you could do with each property
- Appreciation of how deals could be made more profitable
- Loads of information on how to carry out due diligence
- Loads of tips of thing to look out for
- Resources to find answers quite simply
Donation to the charity : 100% of profit
More Information : http://dolphinpropertysolutions.co.uk/training/
or email : email@example.com
Contact mobile : 07868 439 310